Home > eBooks from the Library > eBooks for Your Kindle
eBooks for Your Kindle
With your Kindle, you can get eBooks through the Ohio eBook Project or SEO Consortium.
What do I need?
- Windows PC, Mac Computer or Internet browser on your Kindle
- Internet Connection
- Library Card
How does it work?
- Browse for titles through Ohio eBook Project or SEO Consortium.
- Checkout books in Kindle format. (For Kindle Fire users, you also have the option to download ePUB and MP3 format titles via the OverDrive Media Console app.)
- Download to your computer or device.
- At this time, you may be prompted to transfer via USB to your device.
- Keep for up to 2 weeks, 10 items at a time.
You can keep books for up to 2 weeks, 10 items at a time per service.
To renew items, keep the expired file on your computer, then checkout the title again.
How do I get started?
Here are step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
Kindle Fire users: Follow these instructions.
Need help? Try these resources.
- Help for Ohio eBook Project
- Help for SEO Consortium
- Note: The Ohio eBook Project and SEO Consortium are powered by OverDrive. Westerville Cloud Library is currently unavailable for Kindle.
Or watch one of these video tutorials.
Didn't find the book you wanted? Let us know.
- Suggest a purchase for the Ohio eBook Project
Still have questions? We offer hands-on assistance. Contact us.