Home > eBooks from the Library > Audiobooks for Your MP3 Player
Audiobooks for Your MP3 Player
With your MP3 player, you can get eAudiobooks from the Ohio Digital Library.
Note: Have an iPod? See these instructions.
What do I need?
- Windows PC or Mac Computer
- Internet Connection
- Library Card
How does it work?
- Install Windows Media Player version 9 or newer.
- Install OverDrive Media Console for Windows.
- Complete the Windows Media Player security upgrade.
- Browse for titles with the Ohio Digital Library.
- Checkout audiobooks in MP3 or WMA format.
- Download the title to your computer.
- Transfer the title to your MP3 player using OverDrive Media Console.
You can keep audiobooks for up to 2 weeks, 10 items at a time per service.
To renew items, keep the expired file on your computer, then checkout the title again.
How do I get started?
Here are step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
Need help? Try these resources.
- Help for Ohio Digital Library
- Note: The Ohio Digital Library is powered by OverDrive.
Or watch this video tutorial
Didn't find the book you wanted? Let us know.
- Suggest a purchase for the Ohio Digital Library
- Or find out if the library owns it in book on CD or Playaway format.
Still have questions? We offer hands-on assistance. Contact us.