If we do not own an item, you may be able to borrow it from another library.
- Limit: Up to 25 items simultaneously requested, checked out or returned through SearchOhio or OhioLINK
- Loan Period: 21 days (printed items), 7 days (media items)*
- Lost Items: $125 (once 30+ days overdue)
- Overdue Fines: $0.50 per day ($25 maximum)**
- Pickup: Within 10 days
- Renewals: Up to 6 times (print items), 3 times (media items)
- Shipment: Usually within 5-7 days
*Loan periods for all other materials may vary depending on the rules of the lending institution. Refer to your receipt or view your online account.
**This interlibrary loan service takes place through OhioLINK, a consortium of public libraries throughout Ohio. OhioLINK policies, fines and charges are determined by the OhioLINK consortium and cannot be waived or negotiated.