Printing from Your Device
Need to print from your personal device, such as your laptop, smartphone or tablet? Follow the instructions below.
- Black & White = $0.10/page
- Color = $0.50/page
- other options
* Ask us about free printing options for resumes and homework.
Step 1: Confirm the following.
- Your Westerville Library card is in good standing.
- Your device is connected to a wi-fi network.
- You have enough money to cover the cost of your prints.
Step 2: Determine if your file is supported.
- Images (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP)
- Microsoft Word documents (DOCX)
- Microsoft Outlook files
- OpenOffice documents
- PDF files
- Text files (CSV, RTF & TXT)
Step 3: Send file to printer.
- Go to https://print.westervillelibrary.org, opens a new window.
- Log in with your library card number & PIN.
- Upload the file you wish to print.
- Select your preferred options.
- Color (B&W or color)
- Sides (single or double)
- Page range
- Pages per side
Step 3 (cont'd): Send file to printer.
This option will use the following default settings: 1 page per sheet, single-sided, all pages, 1 copy
To select different settings, use the browser option above or visit a staff member when you arrive at the library.
- Open the app or website you use to send emails.
- To print an existing email, choose Forward.
- To print a file, draft a new email and attach the file you wish to print.
- Send to one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org (B&W only); email@example.com (color)
- You will receive an email from "Mobile Print" (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Open the email and select the link.
- Log in with your library card & PIN numbers.
- Select Ok.
Step 4: Pick up your prints.
- Visit any of the library's computer labs.
- If your balance is lower than the amount needed to print your file, add money to your library card account. (Cost: $0.10 per page for black & white, $0.50 per page for color)
- Visit a print release station to retrieve your prints within 2 hours.