- January 2022 - IRS tax filing season begins.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - IRS tax returns are due.
Note: If you are unable to meet this deadline and need to file an extension, follow these instructions, opens a new window.
Where can I find tax forms?
At the Library
Print copies of the forms you need on demand for free using the dedicated station at the desk on the second floor of the library. (Instructions or instruction booklets can be printed for $0.10/page.)
Note: Some forms can only be obtained directly from the IRS. Place an order, opens a new window.
Download and fill out forms on your computer.
- Federal: Internal Revenue Service, opens a new window
- State: Ohio Department of Taxation, opens a new window
- Local: Westerville Income Tax Division, opens a new window
Note: Ohio tax booklets are no longer distributed by the state.
Then file electronically for free.
Feb 3rd | 10:00am - 3:00pm
Feb 10th | 10:00am - 3:00pm
Feb 17th | 10:00am - 3:00pm
Who should I contact?
Contact the following agencies with questions regarding filing your taxes.
Ohio Department of Taxation, opens a new window
State of Ohio Tax Forms
1-800-282-1780 (for individual assistance)
Westerville Income Tax Department, opens a new window
64 E. Walnut St, Westerville, OH 43081
Columbus Income Tax Division, opens a new window