Enhance Your Next Lesson Plan
Teachers, expand your students’ access to quality learning materials in the classroom and support your classroom curriculum.
Fill out the form (linked here) to request books by topic or theme, hand-picked by library staff and delivered to your school.
- Who: Teachers and educators who live or work in the Westerville City School District *
- What: Up to 25 books selected by library staff on a requested topic or theme. (Please do not request specific titles.) **
- When: 14 days' prior notice required to fill a collection
- Where: Delivered to your school. (Participating schools include: Academic Enrichment Center, Central College Christian Academy, Early Learning Center, Oakstone Academy, St. Paul's Catholic School, and all Westerville City Schools.) Homeschoolers and private school teachers can request pickup at the library.
- How: Fill out the form below.
- Limits: 1 collection per month. There may be limited access to seasonal and high-demand topics.
During winter and spring breaks, collections will be delivered when schools reopen. During summer breaks, collections can be picked up at the library.
* To be eligible, you must have a Westerville Library card account in good standing. Daycares and preschools who are already receiving monthly deliveries from the library are ineligible for this service.
** Based on availability. If there is difficulty fulfilling a request, we will contact you. Holiday books, books with 14-day loan periods, and items borrowed from other libraries will not be included.