*Alert: Some equipment may be temporarily unavailable for use. Please contact a staff member to confirm that the equipment you want for your project is currently available.*
Design your next project, from a logo to a 3D object, with specialized software.
- Includes photo editing and illustration software, 2D and 3D drawing software, Cricut Design Suite software, and more.
- Maximum capacity: 2 people
- Print address labels, resumes, or cover letters.
- Design a logo or icon.
- Create an animated character.
- Draw a 2D or 3D object.
- Retouch or restore a cherished photo.
- Cut decals, stencils, and more with a Cricut machine. (Bring your own supplies.)
Options for Printing
The business printer is intended for self-service only.
- 8.5x11 (cardstock or résumé paper) - Price = $0.50 per copy
- 8.5x11 (photo paper) - Price = $0.65 per copy
- 8.5x11 (mailing labels, 30 labels per sheet) - Price = $0.65 per sheet
Need a larger size? Visit this page.
Only need plain paper? Visit this page.
Get the Most Out of the Innovation Lab
Rules & Restrictions
Limit of 3 hours while others are waiting. To gain access to the lab, present your library card and ID to the staff at the desk on the second floor. Printing projects are scheduled through staff and can be picked up when completed.
- Must be 18 years or older; or 16-17 years old with a signed waiver from parent/guardian that acknowledges the rights and responsibilities of both parties; or accompanied by an adult who meets all requirements for use
- Must have a Westerville Library card in good standing.
- Must present a government-issued photo ID or school ID with the current school year's date clearly indicated. (ID will be held while you are in the lab and returned to you once a check of the lab has been performed by staff.)
Use of the lab is intended to be self-guided. Minimal instruction provided. Library staff can recommend resources for learning.
- Request no longer than 3 hours; no more than 90 days in advance. (Setup, teardown, saving, or clean-up are to be completed during your allotted reservation time.)
- Request in person, by telephone or through online reservation software.
Free HeadshotsJun 5th | 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Media Transfer WorkshopJun 7th | 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Paint-By-Number: Pet PortraitsJun 8th | 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Free HeadshotsJun 14th | 10:00am - 12:00pm