Please note that you may experience delays due to supply shortages or equipment malfunctions.
Turn your ideas into reality. Create a project, then send it to the library to be printed.
Example projects include:
- Design a poster.
- Create a tri-fold display.
- Make address labels.
- Print a résumé or cover letter.
How does it work?
Available to anyone 18 years or older with a Westerville Library card in good standing. Minors must submit projects through a parent or guardian.
- Find, edit or create a project.
- Convert your file to PDF format.
- Email your project file and library card number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 2 business days, your project will be evaluated and library staff will contact you with a cost quote.
- Approve the quote.
- Within 2 days of approval, your project will be scheduled to print.
- Within 10 days of completion, you must pay for and pick up your project.
Sizes, Paper Types & Costs
- 8.5x11 (cardstock or résumé paper) - Price = $0.50 per copy
- 8.5x11 (photo paper) - Price = $0.65 per copy
- 8.5x11 (mailing labels, 30 labels per sheet) - Price = $0.65 per sheet
- 11x17 (HBP*) - Price = $1.50 (matte), $2 (glossy)
- 18x24 (HBP*) - Price = $2.25 (matte), $3.75 (glossy)
- 24x36 (HBP*) - Price = $4.25 (matte), $8 (glossy)
- 36x48 (HBP*) - Price = $6.25 (matte), $16 (glossy)
* Heavyweight bond paper with option for matte or glossy finish. May not be suitable for outdoor use. Paper is not waterproof or water resistant.*
What else do I need to know?
- Cost: An estimate will be provided within 2 business days of project submission.*
- Paper: Library-supplied. No custom paper will be accepted.
- File Format: PDF only
- Payment: Credit card, cash or check accepted.**
- Pickup: Upon completion, projects must be picked up from the Pickup Window within 10 days.***
*Cost may be rounded up to a standard dimension size.
**Payment is due upon pickup of the completed project. If a project cannot be completed due to mechanical error on the part of the machine, you will not be charged. Projects will be re-attempted once at the next available time.
***If you fail to pickup and pay for a project within 10 days, it will become the property of the library and the cost of the project will be added to your library card account as a fine.
Get the Most Out of the Innovation Lab
Event & Classes (Technology Training)
3D Printing Workshop: IntermediateMar 22nd | 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Audiobook Narration 101Mar 28th | 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Streaming Music for FreeMar 30th | 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Photoshop Elements BasicsMar 31st | 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Streaming Music for FreeApr 12th | 10:00am - 11:00am
Cricut BasicsApr 13th | 10:00am - 12:00pm