Note: You may experience delays due to supply shortages or equipment malfunctions.
Posters not cut to size. Trimming required.
Turn your ideas into reality. Create a project, then send it to the library to be printed.
Example projects include:
- Design a poster.
- Create a tri-fold display.
- Print elements for a science fair project.
- Create indoor signage.
How does it work?
Available to anyone 18 years or older with a Westerville Library card in good standing. Minors must submit projects through a parent or guardian.
- Find, edit or create a project.
- Convert your file to PDF format.
- Email your project file and library card number to Posters@westervillelibrary.org
- Within 2 business days, your project will be evaluated and library staff will contact you with a cost quote.
- Approve the quote.
- Within 2 days of approval, your project will be scheduled to print.
- Within 10 days of completion, you must pay for and pick up your project.
Sizes, Paper Types & Costs
- 11x17 (HBP*) - Price = $1.50 (matte), $2 (glossy)
- 18x24 (HBP*) - Price = $2.25 (matte), $3.75 (glossy)
- 24x36 (HBP*) - Price = $4.25 (matte), $8 (glossy)
- 36x48 (HBP*) - Price = $6.25 (matte), $16 (glossy)
* Heavyweight bond paper with option for matte or glossy finish. May not be suitable for outdoor use. Paper is not waterproof or water resistant.
Need to print on specialty paper? Visit this page.
Only need plain paper? Visit this page.
What else do I need to know?
- Cost: An estimate will be provided within 2 business days of project submission.*
- Paper: Library-supplied. No custom paper will be accepted.
- File Format: PDF only
- Limit: 25 prints in a 7-day period
- Payment: Credit card, cash or check accepted.**
- Pickup: Upon completion, projects must be picked up from the Pickup Window within 10 days.***
*Cost may be rounded up to a standard dimension size.
**Payment is due upon pickup of the completed project. If a project cannot be completed due to mechanical error on the part of the machine, you will not be charged. Projects will be re-attempted once at the next available time.
***If you fail to pickup and pay for a project within 10 days, it will become the property of the library and the cost of the project will be added to your library card account as a fine.