Boost Your Business Savvy
Do your research. Be on the cutting edge with business analysis and trend spotting from the pros.
- Study up on economics, finance, tax and accounting trends.
- Get the scoop on recent marketing, human resources and management news.
- Analyze company profiles for a competitive edge.
- Keep current on trade and industry-related trends.
- Research best practices for your small business.
- Discover how to plan, fund and manage a project.
- Perfect for business owners, entrepreneurs, executives and consumers.
What You Get
- Industry, company and country profiles
- Market research reports
- Current news from 400+ newspapers, newswires, plus TV and radio news transcripts, including The Washington Post, Investor's Business Daily, Financial Management, Family Business Review, and The Tax Adviser.
- SWOT analyses
- Product reviews
- Trade journals
- State-specific resources
- Start-up kits and business plans for small businesses
- How-to videos
- and more...
Whether you're starting your own food truck or consulting on a merger, you'll gain a competitive edge over the competition with EBSCOhost Business.
Trouble logging in?
Your library card number is located below the barcode on the back of your physical library card.
If you've temporarily misplaced or lost your library card, request your library card number via this form.
By default, your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change this at any time for additional security.
If you have lost or misplaced your library card, contact the library immediately to report it as lost or stolen:
- online via this form
- 614-882-7277 option 2
- in person
A replacement card will be mailed to your address on file.
To obtain information about your account or update your contact information, you must show your government-issued photo ID (or school ID with the current school year's date clearly indicated) at the welcome desk or contact your school delivery representative.
You are responsible for all items checked out on your library card, so make your report as soon as possible. There is no charge for replacing your card.
Note: Your library card number will change when it is replaced. This may affect your access to existing holds or items through the library's ebook services. This may also affect your access to your account balance for printing.
To change your PIN to a 4 to 8-digit number of your choice, follow these instructions:
- In person, bring your library card or picture ID to any service desk
- By phone, have your library card number and full name available. Then call 614-882-7277 option 2.
- Online, fill out this form. (Note: This option is only available if you have an email address on file with the library.)
The privacy of your library card account is a responsibility we take very seriously. For your protection and in accordance with Ohio law, you must provide proof of identification to receive information regarding your account.
For more information, refer to Public Services Policies. Section: Releasing Library Account Information.