EBSCOhost Medical Research
Take Charge of Your Health
Recently diagnosed with a medical condition? Get the facts you'll need to stay healthy.
- Learn about recent studies related to your condition.
- Research up-and-coming drug therapy.
- Make informed medical decisions.
What You Get
- Scholarly full-text journals focusing on many medical disciplines
- Information and materials for the evolving practice of holistic medicine and therapies
- Extensive full-text coverage for a broad range of topics in the fields of psychology and behavioral sciences
- and more...
Whether you're struggling with a common condition or a rare disease, you'll find a wealth of information to help you make informed decisions with EBSCOhost Medical Research.
Trouble logging in?
Your library card number is located below the barcode on the back of your physical library card.
If you've temporarily misplaced or lost your library card, request your library card number via this form.
By default, your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change this at any time for additional security.
If you have lost or misplaced your library card, contact the library immediately to report it as lost or stolen:
- online via this form
- 614-882-7277 option 2
- in person
A replacement card will be mailed to your address on file.
To obtain information about your account or update your contact information, you must show your government-issued photo ID (or school ID with the current school year's date clearly indicated) at the welcome desk or contact your school delivery representative.
You are responsible for all items checked out on your library card, so make your report as soon as possible. There is no charge for replacing your card.
Note: Your library card number will change when it is replaced. This may affect your access to existing holds or items through the library's ebook services. This may also affect your access to your account balance for printing.
To change your PIN to a 4 to 8-digit number of your choice, follow these instructions:
- In person, bring your library card or picture ID to any service desk
- By phone, have your library card number and full name available. Then call 614-882-7277 option 2.
- Online, fill out this form. (Note: This option is only available if you have an email address on file with the library.)
The privacy of your library card account is a responsibility we take very seriously. For your protection and in accordance with Ohio law, you must provide proof of identification to receive information regarding your account.
For more information, refer to Public Services Policies. Section: Releasing Library Account Information.