Achieve Your Goals
Develop in-demand skills with access to thousands of expert-led courses on business, tech & creative topics for any skill level with LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com Library).
- Learn how to use popular software, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Get tips for your creative pursuits, from podcasts to videos.
- Start a business, design a logo or create a prototype.
- Discover how to code or build a website.
- Reach your personal or professional goals.
- Earn certificates of completion.
Note: A LinkedIn account or profile is not required and will not be linked to your training account. All you will need to access training courses are your library card number and PIN. If you have an existing LinkedIn account or profile, you will continue to log into that account separately.
If you recently lost and replaced your library card, you will no longer be able to access your learning history.
What You Get
- 12,000+ courses
- 200,000+ instructional videos
- Topics include: 3D, animation, audio, business, creative inspirations, design, developer, home computing, photography, video, web & interactive
- Software tutorials includes: Photoshop, Microsoft Office, After Effects, Illustrator, Excel, iOS, InDesign, Lightroom, Windows, Premiere Pro, Office 365, WordPress, Maya, Azure, CINEMA 4D
- Features include: Download exercise files, earn completion certificates, read transcripts, create playlists, follow specific learning paths, take quizzes, etc.
- and more...
Trouble logging in?
Your library card number is located below the barcode on the back of your physical library card.
By default, your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change this at any time for additional security.
To change your PIN to a 4 to 8-digit number of your choice, follow these instructions:
- In person, bring your library card or picture ID to any service desk
- By phone, have your library card number and full name available. Then call 614-882-7277 option 2.
- Online, fill out this form. (Note: This option is only available if you have an email address on file with the library.)
The privacy of your library card account is a responsibility we take very seriously. For your protection and in accordance with Ohio law, you must provide proof of identification to receive information regarding your account.
For more information, refer to Public Services Policies. Section: Release Library Account Information.
You can manage your family's accounts by linking them with yours.
- Stop in the library and visit with a staff member at the welcome desk.
- Show us your library card as well as the library card of the family member you want to link accounts with.
- You and your family member must have the same home address listed on your account to be eligible.
Benefits of linked accounts include:
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to pick up reserves for linked family members. (Note: If your account is blocked due to billed items or overdue fines of $10 or more, you will not be permitted to pick up items for your linked family members.)
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to access information about linked accounts, such as checked out items, items on hold and fines via phone or in person.
- Your linked family members can access information about your account or pick up reserves on your behalf using their own library card.
Note: Currently, there is no easy way to "switch" between library card accounts on the website or in the mobile app. You will need to log out of your account, then log in to your family member's account. We have submitted a request with our third-party vendor for additional functionality to manage family accounts and plan to implement if/when it becomes available.