Challenge yourself to a summer of reading...
...and earn a prize when you meet your goal!
- Register yourself & your family (May 27-July 31)
- Set your reading goal. Try to stretch yourself until at least July 1.
- Once you meet your goal, stop by to pick up your prize.
- Ages 0-11: Choose a book and get a free coupon for a Chicken Salad Chick kids meal.
- Ages 11-17: Choose a book.
- Ages 18+: Get a 1-day pool pass for Highlands Park Aquatic Center. (While supplies last.)
- All ages: 1 entry in a grand prize drawing for all participants who met their goal.
Prize distribution begins June 15. Grand prize drawings will be held after August 1. Winners will be contacted by phone or email.
- Ages 0-11: Adopt an Ocean Animal
- Ages 11-17: $50 gift cards & prize baskets
- Ages 18+: Admission tickets to aquarium or zoo, scuba lessons, gift certificate for Friends of the Westerville Public Library Gift Shop
- Can I join? Yes! All ages are welcome.
- When do I start? Register and log your progress between May 27 and July 31, 2022.
- What should I read? Read anything. Read everything. Read aloud to others or to yourself. Books, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines...it all counts. Want some suggestions? Request a personalized recommendation.
- What should I participate? Fight summer boredom or reconnect with your favorite pastime. Reading can reduce stress, increase empathy for others and keep your mind sharp. And it's fun!
May 27th | 12:00am - Jul 31st | 12:00amOnline Event
May 27th | 5:30pm - 8:00pm
May 31st | 2:00pm - 3:00pmHanby Park