Challenge yourself to a winter of reading...
...and earn a prize when you meet your goal!
- Register yourself & your family. (December 1-February 29)
- Set your reading goal. Try to stretch yourself until at least January 1.
- Once you meet your goal, stop by to pick up your prize.
- Ages 0-17: Choose a book. Get a coupon for Dairy Queen, Momi Land, Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park, and Texas Roadhouse (while supplies last).
- Ages 18+: Get a moon pie, power bank, or water bottle. (While supplies last.)
- All ages: 1 entry in a grand prize drawing for all participants who met their goal.
Earn a chance at grand prize drawings when you meet your goal. Grand prize drawings will be held after February 29. Winners will be contacted by phone or email.
- $100 VISA Gift Card
- COSI Basic Family Membership
- LEGO Creator 3 in 1 Viking Ship
- Family Experience at The Chiller Ice Rink
- 2 Free 90-Minute Jumps at Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park
- Melissa and Doug Deluxe Puppet Theater
- Giant Stuffed Yeti (36 inches)
- Experience passes
- Gift certificate for Friends of the Westerville Public Library Gift Shop
- Can I join? Yes! All ages are welcome.
- When do I start? Register and log your progress between December 1-February 29.
- What should I read? Read anything. Read everything. Read aloud to others or to yourself. Books, ebooks, magazines...it all counts. Want some suggestions? Request a personalized recommendation (ages 18+) or subscription bundle (ages 0-18).
- Why should I participate? Fight boredom or reconnect with your favorite pastime. Reading can reduce stress, increase empathy for others and keep your mind sharp. And it's fun!