Smart research. Smarter investing.
Whether you’re a beginning investor or a veteran looking for high-impact ideas, Value Line gives you the power to evaluate investments with confidence.
- Acquire investment knowledge quickly and easily.
- Delve into accurate and insightful investment research on companies, industries, markets, and economies.
- Accelerate your knowledge of stocks, funds, options, and the economy.
- Get accurate estimates, projections and historical data to discover opportunities that fit your investment strategy.
- Bring trends and comparisons to life so you can easily assess investment opportunities.
What You Get
- Weekly reports from The Value Line Investment Survey
- Timeliness, safety, & technical rankings
- Financial measures for stocks, mutual funds, options, & other securities
- Analyst commentaries on industries
- Model portfolios and in-depth analysis of selected stocks
- Information on performance, P/E ratios, 3-5 year price potential, & more
Trouble logging in?
Your library card number is located below the barcode on the back of your physical library card.
By default, your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change this at any time for additional security.
To change your PIN to a 4 to 8-digit number of your choice, follow these instructions:
- In person, bring your library card or picture ID to any service desk
- By phone, have your library card number and full name available. Then call 614-882-7277 option 2.
- Online, fill out this form. (Note: This option is only available if you have an email address on file with the library.)
The privacy of your library card account is a responsibility we take very seriously. For your protection and in accordance with Ohio law, you must provide proof of identification to receive information regarding your account.
For more information, refer to Public Services Policies. Section: Release Library Account Information.
You can manage your family's accounts by linking them with yours.
- Stop in the library and visit with a staff member at the welcome desk.
- Show us your library card as well as the library card of the family member you want to link accounts with.
- You and your family member must have the same home address listed on your account to be eligible.
Benefits of linked accounts include:
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to pick up reserves for linked family members. (Note: If your account is blocked due to billed items or overdue fines of $10 or more, you will not be permitted to pick up items for your linked family members.)
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to access information about linked accounts, such as checked out items, items on hold and fines via phone or in person.
- Your linked family members can access information about your account or pick up reserves on your behalf using their own library card.
Note: Currently, there is no easy way to "switch" between library card accounts on the website or in the mobile app. You will need to log out of your account, then log in to your family member's account. We have submitted a request with our third-party vendor for additional functionality to manage family accounts and plan to implement if/when it becomes available.