In a hurry? Did you know that the library has a drive thru? You can pick up your reserved items without leaving the comfort of your car.
- Reserve items online, by phone, or in person.
- Choose the pickup location: Drive-Thru or Pickup Window
- Wait for an email or phone notice confirming your item is ready for pickup. (You will have 4 days to pick up your item. If you are unable to make it before your hold expires, give us a call for alternative options.)
- Visit the library during open hours.
- When you arrive, drive up to the window located on the north side of the building. (No need to call ahead.)
- Show us your library card or valid ID.
- Your items will be checked out and handed to you through the window.
You will be unable to pick up your reserves until you've paid your fines down to under $10. If you wish to return items, there's a return slot just past the drive-thru window.
If the item is currently available, it will be pulled off the shelf and set aside for you to pick up. If the item is currently checked out or unavailable, you will be added to the holds queue. You will receive a notification when it is ready for pickup. You can place holds yourself in the library's online catalog. Or you can contact us and we can place holds for you.
You may place 100 items on hold at one time. (Policies may differ for digital items and items requested from other libraries.)
Depending on your account preferences, you will receive a courtesy email or text message. You may also log into your online account at any time to check on the status of your hold.
You will have 4 days to check out the item. If you do not pick up the item within 4 days, the item will be removed from the holdshelf or passed on to the next patron on the waitlist. (Policies may differ for school deliveries, home deliveries, digital items, and items borrowed from other libraries.)
When you place a hold, you will be prompted to choose a pickup location.
Your options are as follows: