Instantly Borrow Movies & More
Instantly borrow movies, music albums, audiobook, comics, ebooks and TV shows. No wait, no fines. Anytime, anywhere.
What You Get
Once you borrow a title, it will remain available for the length of time stated below. Titles are automatically returned at the end of the loan period and can be borrowed again at any time.
- Movies & TV shows: 3 days
- Music albums: 7 days
- Audiobooks, ebooks & comics: 21 days
What else do I need to know?
- Limit: 10 checkouts per month
- Kids Mode: This setting makes it easy to discover content appropriate for children 12 and under.
- Movie Restrictions: Minors without video permissions are limited to borrowing movies rated G. (Learn more.)
- Multiple Accounts: For family members sharing the same device, create each account using a different email address.
Trouble logging in?
Your library card number is located below the barcode on the back of your physical library card.
If you've temporarily misplaced or lost your library card, request your library card number via this form.
By default, your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change this at any time for additional security.
To change your PIN to a 4 to 8-digit number of your choice, follow these instructions:
- In person, bring your library card or picture ID to any service desk
- By phone, have your library card number and full name available. Then call 614-882-7277 option 2.
- Online, fill out this form. (Note: This option is only available if you have an email address on file with the library.)
The privacy of your library card account is a responsibility we take very seriously. For your protection and in accordance with Ohio law, you must provide proof of identification to receive information regarding your account.
For more information, refer to Public Services Policies. Section: Releasing Library Account Information.
You can manage your family's accounts by linking them with yours.
- Stop in the library and visit with a staff member at the welcome desk.
- Show us your library card as well as the library card of the family member you want to link accounts with.
- You and your family member must have the same home address listed on your account to be eligible.
Benefits of linked accounts include:
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to pick up reserves for linked family members. (Note: If your account is blocked due to billed items or overdue fines of $10 or more, you will not be permitted to pick up items for your linked family members.)
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to access information about linked accounts, such as checked out items, items on hold and fines via phone or in person.
- Your linked family members can access information about your account or pick up reserves on your behalf using their own library card.
Note: Currently, there is no easy way to "switch" between library card accounts on the website or in the mobile app. You will need to log out of your account, then log in to your family member's account. We have submitted a request with our third-party vendor for additional functionality to manage family accounts and plan to implement if/when it becomes available.