Borrow or stream without leaving home.
Available formats include ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and videos. Download or read in your browser.
- Choose from over 200,000 titles
- Compatible with most computers & devices (View list)
- Download for offline enjoyment
What else do I need to know?
- Limit: 20 checkouts at a time
- Loan period: 21 days
- Restrictions: Requires a library card in good standing
The Ohio Digital Library is a collaboration between over 100 libraries in Ohio. Powered by OverDrive, Inc. Available via the Libby app.
Event & Classes (Technology Training)
Streaming Music for FreeApr 12th | 10:00am - 11:00am
Cricut BasicsApr 13th | 10:00am - 12:00pm
Streaming Movies for FreeApr 19th | 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Learn Microsoft Word: One-On-One (2PM)Apr 21st | 2:00pm - 2:45pm
Learn Microsoft Word: One-On-One (3PM)Apr 21st | 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Canva.com BasicsApr 26th | 10:00am - 12:00pm
Trouble logging in?
Your library card number is located below the barcode on the back of your physical library card.
If you've temporarily misplaced or lost your library card, request your library card number via this form.
By default, your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change this at any time for additional security.
To change your PIN to a 4 to 8-digit number of your choice, follow these instructions:
- In person, bring your library card or picture ID to any service desk
- By phone, have your library card number and full name available. Then call 614-882-7277 option 2.
- Online, fill out this form. (Note: This option is only available if you have an email address on file with the library.)
The privacy of your library card account is a responsibility we take very seriously. For your protection and in accordance with Ohio law, you must provide proof of identification to receive information regarding your account.
For more information, refer to Public Services Policies. Section: Releasing Library Account Information.
You can manage your family's accounts by linking them with yours.
- Stop in the library and visit with a staff member at the welcome desk.
- Show us your library card as well as the library card of the family member you want to link accounts with.
- You and your family member must have the same home address listed on your account to be eligible.
Benefits of linked accounts include:
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to pick up reserves for linked family members. (Note: If your account is blocked due to billed items or overdue fines of $10 or more, you will not be permitted to pick up items for your linked family members.)
- You can use your own library card (or driver's license) to access information about linked accounts, such as checked out items, items on hold and fines via phone or in person.
- Your linked family members can access information about your account or pick up reserves on your behalf using their own library card.
Note: Currently, there is no easy way to "switch" between library card accounts on the website or in the mobile app. You will need to log out of your account, then log in to your family member's account. We have submitted a request with our third-party vendor for additional functionality to manage family accounts and plan to implement if/when it becomes available.